An informational forum for coaches, parents, and athletes

Friday, December 30, 2011

Former UConn Star Andre Dixon

I am happy to announce that former UConn running back Andre Dixon will be doing FLSP training for the next 7 weeks as he gets ready for the NFL regional combine on February 24th in New York City.  I will be working with Andre three days a week beginning next week.   This is a big opportunity for Andre to make it to the NFL.  It will be a dream come true for him.  I met him yesterday and I was impressed.  A great person who is very committed to succeed in his opportunity.  I am going to do everything I can to prepare him for his big day.  Many of you UConn fans may remember Andre Dixon.  He was UConn's star running back and had a great career there.  Continue to follow my blog as updates on his training will be posted.

"When you get to the point when you want to succeed as bad as you need to breathe, then you will be successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment