An informational forum for coaches, parents, and athletes

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No Power No Sessions

Hello All,
I hope that everyone is safe from the weekend snowstorm.  Just like most of you I have been struggling with no power.  I have not worked since Saturday as the training facility has no power.  I stopped by the training facility yesterday and it was 48 degrees in there.  Currently Bloomfield is at 98% no power which means there may be no sessions until next week!  I have cancelled todays sessions and what I'm going to do is take everything day to day.  I will let everyone know each morning this week about any cancellations.  I have been spending lots of time at Panera Bread for Wi-Fi use and at my health club for showering and cell phone charging.   The good thing about the showering at the health club is I can workout there before showering.  Also I want to thank the Iannone for the Panera Bread birthday gift cards.  I have been using them this week.  It has worked out great!!! Tea and pastries!!! Each day I will be using my blog, facebook, twitter and my website to keep everyone updated.  Twitter (@GinoCaroSAID) is the best way to follow my notices because easier for me to post through my phone. 

Stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment